Honey bee supplement

Excerpts and links of interest to Beekeepers
gabsgrammy54

Honey bee supplement

Unread post by gabsgrammy54 »

This looks like something worth trying. If it does all it says it will do, it will be worth the price:

Vita plus
https://healthybeesllc.com/

I just bought this one before I saw the Vita plus:
It’s sold by hillsidebees.com but they’re on vacation until July 8th. Can also purchase on pierco.com and other vendors as well

https://www.pierco.com/products/complet ... 3954564355
BadBeeKeeper
Site Admin

Re: Honey bee supplement

Unread post by BadBeeKeeper »

I'm not sure I should have approved this post because I am suspicious of new posters who sign up and start off with a product advertisement, but unlike other spam it *is* site appropriate.

The 'company' makes some extraordinary claims about this product, and I believe that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof...but I don't see any. I see a lot of PR material that talks a lot of hype and throws around a lot of 'facts' but little or nothing that supports what the product is claimed to do, and nothing in the product ingredients that leads me to believe that the product *can* do what it claims to do.

In fact, my initial reaction to the PR material was that it read like, and followed, a similar pattern to a penny stock scam promotion. Digging deeper, guess what I found...yep, BeesFree Inc., trading as a penny stock on the Pink Sheets, one of the breeding grounds of penny stock frauds.

However, unlike the vast majority of stock scams that I have investigated, this 'company' actually has a product on the market. I remain extremely skeptical of the product claims, and approved the post if for no other reason than it serves as a springboard for a warning to consumers to be wary of products making unsupported claims. In my opinion, this product will do little more than lighten your wallet.
Countryboy
Forum Regular

Re: Honey bee supplement

Unread post by Countryboy »

-And if you go to the Contact page, they have a whole big list of their management team...and none of them are beekeepers, until you get to the bottom of the list, and it is unclear if they are really beekeepers or not. (but they might know what a honeybee is.) One used to work/help out at the USDA Beltsville bee lab, and the other is a bee sanitation inspector (whatever that is) in Argentina.
B. Farmer Honey
Central Ohio