AOL isn't all that hot here either and other issues.

General Discussion of Diary Posts and Questions on Beekeeping Matters
plfhny60lbs

AOL isn't all that hot here either and other issues.

Unread post by plfhny60lbs »

I have to agree that it isn't all that good and I sure wish that you can reply on your own discussion group. :oops: you get bundles with a new computer and have to go back and redgister with all the discussion groups that you have kept since you joined them. You lose all that and all the contacts too since you never backup anything or don't know how to do it right to begin with. This and the fact that You have to learn an aquward OS system. Yeah I think that is only minor problems that you can't talk back.
Respectfully submited

TheHnyBr with a Plfhny60lbs :roll:
Allen Dick
Site Admin

Unread post by Allen Dick »

Yeah, this technology can be hard to figure out.

Action on this forum was really dead for a while, and I was getting very little email from the diary links. I just figured out why! I was away and, while in PEI, had to write my site using some lame software that screwed up some of the links.

For the last month, the pointers to my contact page and to this forum have been 404. People could not even write me to say that they could not write me. I've fixed it and apologise.

Maybe I could respond to the AOL people here. That's a good idea. If you are inside AOL, just say in any email you send that you will be reading here for replies.

allen
plfhny60lbs

The inside window really is an improvement .

Unread post by plfhny60lbs »

While I don't have a web page of my own I would like to learn how to do it just in case I would like to share with everyone just what my operation looks like. I think that you have done quite well for most people just don't know what a commcial beekeeping operation looks like or how to run it as well as you do, err! did! :?
I don't think that you are completly done with the girls just yet. You just want to cut down on the time it takes from your life. Like most beekeepers you never quite give up on those little insects. That includes me as well.
Respectfully submitted

GoldenHoneyBear 8)