Reasons to Register for the Forum

News and announcements about this forum from the administrators
Allen Dick
Site Admin

Reasons to Register for the Forum

Unread post by Allen Dick »

In addition to being able to post and reply, registered users have a control panel where they can access information and change their preferences.

See this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=208

When you register, you will receive a confirmation email that requires you to click a link to finish the process. That is a standard procedure and prevents people from signing up their friends --- or enemies :) without consent.

I notice that there are many who went through registration, but never completed, so I have to assume that they did not get the email, or did not respond to it. If one of those people happens to be you, please contact me and I can help.

If you are registering, please be sure to check your Spam folder shortly after since the email may have gone there.

(If you happen use one of the email filtering services that requires new contacts to jump through hoops, you won't get the email since the forum mailer is a 'bot. You are also probably missing important emails from family, friends and business contacts as well, since no matter how good the idea seems to you, most humans won't jump through your hoop either, unless they are desperate. If you have Spam problems, there are plenty of good Spam filters out there and most decent ISPs these days filter quite well and save the Spam for you in a special folder in case something important got filtered. With Gmail, I have only about five errors a month and that is amazingly good).
Allen Dick, RR#1 Swalwell, Alberta, Canada T0M 1Y0
51° 33'39.64"N 113°18'52.45"W
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/Allen%27s%20Beehives.kmz
Forum owner/janitor
---
Customise your experience at Honeybeeworld Forum at your User control Panel
Change the appearance and layout with your Board Preferences
Please upload your own avatar picture at Edit Avatar. It's easy!
Return to main diary page