Thai Food

Off-topic discussion and public chitchat.
Colino
Forum Regular

Thai Food

Unread post by Colino »

From The Diary Thursday:
I had the buffet lunch at the Thai Restaurant on Beacon and it was excellent. The food was good, and the people very friendly.
That must be the way most Thai Restaurants are described, because a couple weeks ago when in Calgary we had the exact same experience at "The White Elephant" http://www.whiteelephantcuisinecalgary.com/
Narcissism is easy because it's me or I, Empathy is hard because it's they or them.-Colino
Vance G
Forum Regular
Location: Latitude: 47°30′13″N Longitude: 111°17′11″W Great Falls Montana

Re: Thai Food

Unread post by Vance G »

Best food in Billings Montana is Siam Thai at 32 and King.
Colino
Forum Regular

Unread post by Colino »

Vance G wrote:Best food in Billings Montana is Siam Thai at 32 and King.
Morning Vance:
The trouble with all this good food is that I've wintered so well this winter and have gained so much weight it's now easier to walk over me than around me. :shock:
Narcissism is easy because it's me or I, Empathy is hard because it's they or them.-Colino
Charlie
Forum Regular

Unread post by Charlie »

Colino
The trouble with all this good food is that I've wintered so well this winter and have gained so much weight it's now easier to walk over me than around me.
Unfortunately I know that feeling all too well. On the brighter side when I look in the mirror I don't have any wrinkles left. :oops:
Colino
Forum Regular

Unread post by Colino »

Charlie wrote:
Colino
The trouble with all this good food is that I've wintered so well this winter and have gained so much weight it's now easier to walk over me than around me.
Unfortunately I know that feeling all too well. On the brighter side when I look in the mirror I don't have any wrinkles left. :oops:
Look at it as a good thing Charlie, it makes you look younger. :D